Saturday, September 22, 2012

Morning by Morning

It's 6 o'clock, saturday morning. Most people are still asleep. But i can't. Thoughts have been running through my head like a steamy locomotive, fogging my brain. Worrying about friends, and sports, and all that jazz. Eventually the light from the dawn filtered lazily through my window.  i don't know why, but the song "He's Always Been Faithful" by Sarah Groves came into my head. it's a beautiful song.

I went downstairs, the downstairs that would soon be filled with people's voices and the sounds of little kids eating breakfast. I quietly opened the back door and stepped out onto the chilly back deck. Sitting on the table, i started to think about the song, and how it applied to me, looking at the pink clouds from the sunrise.

Truth is, I didn't need to worry about all that stuff. God's going to provide what I need. "He's always been faithful, He will be again."

thanks God.

No comments:

Post a Comment