Thursday, June 7, 2012

Williamsburg, monkeys, mustaches...summer so far

I know. I know. I haven't been posting very much. But that happens to everybody, right? Anyway,  I thought I'd catch everybody up on what's been going on since that final exam on May something-or-other. 
After my final final exam, i accompanied Laura and Rebekah to Colonial Williamsburg where we strolled along the near-empty pathways and soaked up the colonial culture. For dinner we ate at the Cheese Shop in the merchant's square part of Williamsburg. Never been there? I highly recommend it.


Bekah ♥

I love the colors in these hats
Friday i went to Busch Gardens for the first time this summer. It was great! among riding the rides, eating pretzels, and other things, we babysat a monkey, almost drowned in all the rain, and had lots of good laughs. Fun times :)

However, after all this, my summer didn't really feel like summer. I mean, I was only going places on the weekends. But yesterday that changed when Cat came over and made my day :)We went to target and browsed the aisles. Tried on a few pairs of sunglasses (so i exaggerate a little...) etc, etc, etc. Then, we had a surge of creativeness. and, well, see for yourself.

Don't judge...^_^



She's so pretty :)










cat took this and the four above by the way :)
So it's been a pretty great summer...so far :) hopefully there are many more posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment