Thursday, June 28, 2012

"Congratulations, It's a girl!"

A lot of you have probably heard, but in case you haven't...


in August last year, after a series of classes, my parents drove down to Florida to become the new foster parents of a little girl name Ashlei, bringing her back to become one of the family. We were so excited to have her. She pretty much instantly became one of the family. She's helped Joel come out of his shell (before she came he hardly talked at all) and they're practically best friends. :)

well, long story short, Yesterday, June 27th, she became, legally, a member of the family. We called it her 'adoption day.' My parents decided to change her name to Sarah. At the end of the court session, the judge promptly stated, "congratulations, it's a girl!" :)

after it was all complete, we went on a family trip to botanical gardens to celebrate. And, well, see for yourself :) (i decided to take some photos of the fam along the way :D)
Sarah and Joel :)

my super tan amazing bro, phil


Stephen :)



Alexandra


Playing in the water

Simeon


Mom, Phil, Alexandra, and Dad





Natasha




Mom and Dad

Caleb :)
 Sarah is so bright and outgoing. I'm so excited to see what future God has charted out for her :)

1 comment:

  1. She's so cute! It makes me want to have another little sister :). I actually had no idea you even had a foster sister so this is news to me! Congratsualations on getting her adoption through! Thanks for keeping me up to date!

    ReplyDelete