Monday, April 9, 2012

untitled (:

I've been thinking lately that i never really write anything on my blog. All I ever do is post pictures, with maybe a caption or two, and an explanation. it kind of annoys me. A like to write, it's just i never really know what to write about. You know what I'm saying? (: But....i decided to give it a try and write about something...not sure what yet but give me a few minutes and I'll figure something out :)

'K, here goes........

Lately I've been really interested in drawing flowers.They're just so beautiful. I think it's so fascinating that there are so many of them, and then there are multiple colors of each flower. Just to think that God created each and every perfect one of 'em. He must have a pretty good imagination :) It's also interesting how people can communicate with flowers. For instance, if you sent an Azalea to someone, it would mean "take care" or one of the other meanings.
I'm not very good at drawing, but I still enjoy it ;)


I like that way Ralph Waldo Emerson puts it.

"The earth laughs in flowers."

No comments:

Post a Comment